My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

Our baby is growing up fast. He is a blessed miracle and an amazing gift.

Sunday, May 30, 2004

Rocky & Keri

Hey Matt thanks for the wishes. I can't believe how fast the past two year
have went by. We are both out in Vancouver Washington now. Keri has been out
here since the 9th of May. I just got out here Friday night. We are both
really excited about our new life in Washington. Keri is enjoying the
hospital she is at and says the people are really nice. I think I may have
to find some sort of little job for a couple of months before school starts.
The area is really nice and we think that we will really like living out
here. How is everything going with your family? I hope all is well with your
little guy. He must be growing so fast. Well I need to be going thanks for
the email and keep in touch.

Rocky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home