My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

Our baby is growing up fast. He is a blessed miracle and an amazing gift.

Thursday, May 27, 2004

Uncle Bernard

Aunt Mary called this evening with sad news from California. Uncle Bernard
died this afternoon about 4:30. She didn't know details yet about when the
funeral would be, but did know that Carolyn (from England) and Donnie (from
Florida I think) would be going home. That's about all we know, she said
Wanda said he'd really been struggling the past couple of days. I don't
know yet about sending flowers or anything. I don't even think I have a
phone number or address, maybe someone else does and can let the rest of us
know. I know this will be hard for Mama and her sisters. Aunt Mary had
tried to call Mama at Sandi's but they weren't home.

Love you all,
Mary

Mary Mifflin

-------------------

Just a quick update...

The funeral services for Uncle Bernard will be on Tuesday. In case anyone needs it, Aunt Wanda's phone number is . The information for the funeral home is:

Aunt Mary will be meeting Momma Sunday morning in Denton. I will then take them to the airport and they will fly together on a direct flight to Fresno. Flight information for their trip is as follows:

Aunt Mary has made arrangements for someone to pick them up in Fresno. They will return to Dallas on Thursday. At that time Momma plans to go home with Aunt Mary and spend about a week visiting with her sisters. We were unable to change her return flight to Michigan, so Sean Patrick and I will probably drive her home around June 12th. We are still finalizing those plans. Charley called while Momma and I were out and told Sean Patrick that he is trying to get to the funeral. Let's pray that he makes it. It would be really nice for Momma to have one of her children there with her. That's all the news I have for now. Hope everyone is doing well.

Love,
Sandi



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home