Grandmother
Good to hear from you Matt. Reagan is one of our common heroes. I think the two Bush presidents are doing their best to follow his lead. I hope the trend continues but it is going to be a tight election. Every vote is important and it isn't an easy year for me to do my share. We've had a lot to sidetrack us but I hope to get settled down now. Do you still want me to come out in August? I think it was August. Let me know. This week Tracey and Jessie and I all volunteered to help at bible school so I am barely keeping my head above water. Napping every day to keep going. Tomorrow is the last day so I guess I'll make it. I have enjoyed it and hope to get started doing more of that sort of think this fall.
Makenzie was in the hospital this week. She ran a really high temp. They couldn't find out why but concluded that it was a virus and nothing serious. She is home now and no problem. Must go now Take care. LOve, Grandmother.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home