Kim Hurt
Well Jesse and I made it home on Saturday from our wonderful week in
Bermuda. It was defintely a vacation worth taking, although it's always
great to be home. We arrived in Bermuda Monday at 3 pm and immediately
checked into our hotel and found a nice restaurant to eat at. The food is
great although very expensive. For four of us to eat a nice meal it costs
about $150.00. Tuesday found us at the beach for the morning and jet skiing
around the island in the afternoon. Of course we had my parents with us, so
it was a laugh watching my Dad learn how to drive the jet ski. Jesse and I
only tipped once and that was my fault. The tour guide told us we could get
off and swim around while he fed the fish. So I got off and trying to get
back on is not the easiest thing to do. Jesse tried to help and in doing so
we both fell off. It was quite funny. Wednesday my parents went deep sea
fishing, so Jesse I spent the morning horseback riding along the beaches and
the afterrnoon lounging around on the beach. It was a very relaxing day.
On Thursday we all went snorkeling the entire day. The waves were pretty
rough, but it was still a good time. By Friday we were all exhausted,
sunburnt and ready to come home.
It was a great vacation.
Unfortuantely for those of you who have not heard yet, we had some bad news
the Friday before we left. We went to the Dr for an ultrasound and we
discovered we lost the baby. It was hard to take, but we didn't let is ruin
our trip.
Well I'm back at work this morning. I should have taken an extra day off,
just to relax. Oh well, work piles up and I needed to get to it sometime.
I hope everyone is doing well. Talk to you later.
Kim

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home