My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

Our baby is growing up fast. He is a blessed miracle and an amazing gift.

Monday, June 28, 2004

Mary 06/28/04

Hi Matt,

Thanks for copying the pictures for me. I didn't even try. I knew they wanted me to pay for some upgraded viewer so I could print them, so I figured they wouldn't let you copy and save them. Anyway, you did it all for me! Thanks. Had you used the service before? I thought maybe you would've since Chris works for Walmart. How are you all doing?

Oh yes, Pauline is the sister pictured with her husband John. She doesn't wear glasses. Geraldine has glasses and white hair like Mama's. Mama was very flattered because she said the photographer thought maybe Mama was the youngest. Mary is 3 years younger. To hear Mama tell about the photo session they were laughing and kidding around about ages and who was the cutest, etc. The photographer asked her to take her glasses off for one shot to show her beautiful eyes. I'm glad they went and had the pictures made. If you don't know, Pauline is the oldest, then Aunt Jerry, Mama, and then Aunt Mary. I know Uncle Charles was the second born, I'm not sure if Uncle Bernard was older or younger than Jerry, but he was older than Mama. She and Mary were the babies of the family. I think Mama was always a bit jealous of Mary for taking her spot as the youngest so Grandmother would call them both the babies. That's a litte family history for you. Maybe now that you've copied the pictures off I'll send them to my kids along with the history notes.

Thanks Matt. You're such a family oriented man! Hard to believe how grown up you are, a husband, father, businessman, etc.! Jonathan turned 30 this year. Must mean I'm getting older too! (By the way, remember Jenny is in Orlando, if you and Chris ever want to visit Disney World. Is Lucas old enough yet? You visited her in Ohio I know, she has a guest room now.) She and her boyfriend Tim have been shopping around for houses (no engagement yet, but they're definitely thinking of the future.)

Love,
Mary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home