My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

Our baby is growing up fast. He is a blessed miracle and an amazing gift.

Thursday, July 29, 2004

From Ed about Evelyn

Hi Guys,
I'll see someone you tonight but I wanted to update you on Evelyn's
progress.
She had her last major treatment today and all went well. For me, it
seems like yesterday that she had her first one and it was NO fun to
witness. But through the grace of God and your prayers, we have managed
to get through this phase of her recovery. I feel very strongly that her
work is not through here on earth and God has plans for her.
Sometimes, I do take my wife for granted but through this experience
I've realized that we are all one breath away from meeting our creator
and that I need to appreciate her and continue to love her as much today
as I did on the day we where married.
I don't mean to get mushy on you but the truth is; God has given me a
truly wonderful wife and partner whom I will continue to cherish for all
time.
Love you guys.
Ed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home