My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

Our baby is growing up fast. He is a blessed miracle and an amazing gift.

Monday, July 12, 2004

Sandi 07/12/04

Hi Matt and Chris. I hope all is going well with both of you and Lucas. Isn't this fun?! We had our 2 month doctors appointment and vaccinations today. I was thinking of you because I figured you're probably going through the 4 month vaccinations with Lucas. I think Makenzie is doing pretty well with it, but it has still made for a long day. She has slept most of the time, but will only sleep in my arms. I love holding her all day, but it sure keeps me from accomplishing anything else. I finally managed to lay her down and get her to sleep so I thought I'd answer a few quick emails.

I wanted to let you know that I'm not getting to look at your pictures of Lucas right now. Our home computer won't let us download files. It zaps them into .exe files and then we can't access them. I had been forwarding them to my work computer, but since I'm off I've just been missing out. I didn't want you to think that I just wasn't commenting. I'm sure he's adorable and growing like a weed. I imagine that he must be really getting big based on how quickly Makenzie is growing. Well I would love to see his pictures, but will have to wait. I don't plan to go back to work until the end of August or first of September. If you know of a way to send them where it's not an attached file we'd love to see him. I thought the first picture you sent was like that.

I better get going before Makenzie wakes up. I should be resting also. Take care and hug and kiss Lucas for me. Hopefully we'll get together before they're grown.

Sandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home