My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

Our baby is growing up fast. He is a blessed miracle and an amazing gift.

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Sandi

Hi Matt. Thanks for the web site. I think it's great! Where do you find the time to write? I guess that will serve as Lucas' baby book? I love the pictures. It really adds a lot. He is adorable.

Makenzie also went swimming for the first time recently. Sean Patrick took her swimming at the hotel we were at over July 4th. She seemed to like it, but wasn't always sure what to think. He took her 3 different days for about 30 minutes each time. We'd take her in the evening after the sun wasn't so bright. She is so fare we won't let her be in the sun yet.

Well I've got to go. Keep enjoying all the precious moments. I know we are. Tell Chris I said hello and hug and kiss Lucas for me.

Love,
Sandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home