chasity
Hello everyone! I hope this is finding everyone in good spirits and unfortunate anticipation to the end of another summer. It's true, I am now a "MRS."! Yes, I did go through with it and am VERY glad too because it was the most beautiful day of my life!!! The wedding, reception, and dance were sooooo beautiful and TONS of people. I wish I had a scanner to scan pictures to everyone when I get them back, but unfortunately, I don't. It was everything I had dreamt it to be plus so much more! And yes the polka band went over exceptionally well and they played for a little over five hours! For those of you who were unable to make it, here is a brief description: My color was sage green accenting with real light pink roses. The cake was gorgeous and the food was terrific! And there was PLENTY of alcohol consumed. My words don't do it justice, pictures would help! So hopefully I will see many of you in the upcoming months to show ya.
Anyway, I am now officially Mrs. Dubbs! I have been at school for almost a week now, so no honeymoon for the newlyweds. I am getting ready for yet another school year. I have a class of 21 students and am still teaching the 2nd grade. This will be my fifth year...HARD TO BELIEVE! My how time flies! I did get out of coaching basketball this year so I am very releived.
Well, I just thought I would send a brief hello to all those who may be interested and let you know I am back on e-mail in full force:)
Have a great rest of summer...
Chasity

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home