My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

Our baby is growing up fast. He is a blessed miracle and an amazing gift.

Thursday, August 05, 2004

dad

Hello Matthew, Chris, & Lucas

I hope everything is going well with you. Wish we could have seen you when you came to Casper. Life has been unbelievably busy, exciting, and hectic here. We just looked at the calendar and I have been working about 20 days a month the past few months. Since most of those are 24 hour days it doesn't leave much time for rest. Then in our "spare time" we have house hunted in three different towns, negotiated a transfer package and bought a house. We closed on the house outside Glendive last Friday and are now in the process of getting it painted and carpeted so that we can move in. We are excited and anxious to be there but we are trying to be patient and sensible by getting it done before we move in and not kill ourselves in the process. I keep saying everyday that I need to call you and then by evening I am exhausted and go to sleep without remembering. Hopefully I'll talk to you soon but I just thought I'd drop a note while I was online paying bills. Take care.

Love
Dad & Cheryl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home