My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

Our baby is growing up fast. He is a blessed miracle and an amazing gift.

Monday, August 02, 2004

johnna - missing frodo. . .

So, this is the story. Mark and I lost Mom's dog. Frodo. We were watching them this weekend. Last night, we were sitting in the front yard waiting for Mom to return. Frodo ran into the street. He would not come back. Mark tried to catch him. Frodo ran faster. He went into the field across the street. Mark and I called him and looked for him for about thirty minutes. Then Mom arrived and we looked for him another hour. We did not find him. I feel terrible. Mom is upset. You can guess how it would feel if you lost a dog. Anyway, she called metro, the newspaper, the radio, and hung flyers. I'll keep you posted. In the meantime, she could use an e-mail or a
phone call. Johnna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home