My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska, United States

Our baby is growing up fast. He is a blessed miracle and an amazing gift.

Monday, September 13, 2004

Sandi

Hi Matt. Thanks for remembering my birthday. Sean Patrick had to drive to St. Louis today so we celebrated yesterday. We just spent the day at a festival in the area. It was fun to take Makenzie in the stroller and walk around enjoying the weather. We also took the opportunity to take her on her first merry-go-round ride. We're the parents who do all these "first" things for pictures and will have to turn around and do them all again once the poor child is big enough to appreciate or remember it. But it is great fun. I'm sure Lucas must really be getting fun now based on what I see Makenzie doing. She still hasn't rolled over but it won't be long. She loves to be upright and is very strong in her back and legs. Once she figures out the balance thing there will be no stopping her. I figure she will be a handful once she starts getting around. You can already see the curiosity in her eyes. She practically bends over backwards to study the bookcase while she's taking her bottle and I know she's just trying to decide what to get first once she's mobile.

I haven't been out to your web page lately. Have you added a lot? I love reading all the stuff about Lucas. I'm trying to right some in a baby book and the photo album for Makenzie, but now that I've gone back to work I have a lot less time. I don't think I've done anything since. I need to get back to it.

By the way, Sean's birthday is November 5th. The day before your dad's. That might make it easier to remember. I was just trying to think, are you on the 19th and Johnna the 29th or October, or do I have your dates flipped? When is Chris' birthday? I know Lucas is March 5th because he is exactly 2 months older than Makenzie. That makes that easy. I also miss the family calendar. Too bad that it's so much work to get it put together. It just keeps getting worse to as the family continues to grow.

Well I better close. Thanks again for remembering my birthday. Tell Chris I said "Hello" and give Lucas a hug and kiss for me. Also, if you ever decide to go see Granny let me know when and maybe we could meet you there.

Love,
Sandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home