Tracey
Thanks for your thoughts and prayers and birthday greeting. We appreciate
them all. We are hopeful that Jim's tumor will be controlled by medication,
but we don't even get to see the specialist who would prescribe the meds
until Oct. 28.
I hope you, Chris and Lucas are all well and happy. I hope your mom and
Johnna and Mark are doing well too. I don't seem to hear much about what's
going on with them. Give them my best when you talk to them.
Take care.
Love,
Tracey
----- Original Message -----
From: "Matthew Epperson"
To: "Tracey & Jim Keating"
Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2004 9:22 AM
Subject: Hey. . .
> Happy birthday! I am so sorry to hear about Jim. We are praying for him
and for your family as you get through this. These things
> never make any sense. It is impossible to figure out the "why." We just
pray that everything goes well.
>
> Love,
>
> Matthew
>

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home